Saturday, August 23, 2008

clean freak

i never knew how much of a clean freak i am till i came over!

i mean, i've always known that i'm rather fond of cleanliness and so on, but yet again i know i have a lower level of tolerance of dirt than my mum, for example. but looking at the amount of time and effort i'm putting into cleaning my house...

i went to the 100yen shop today and spent quite a lot on stuff for the home. this toilet bowl cleaner cum air freshener thing, something to brighten up the toilet (i should take pics of this!), floor wiping liquid - i'd been searching for this for ages!! - something to clean the aircon, etc.

wah. i'd just spent about 2.5hours cleaning the gauze screen between my patio and my room  - it was incredibly dusty, and i think that's where a lot of the dust comes from - the aircon filters, sweeping and wiping the entire house and cleaning up the small tub in my bathroom. it's supremely satisfying to walk on squeaky clean floor! and really, if my predecessor was a clean freak, i wonder what i am. i'm certain my apartment is now cleaner than when he had it, unless he REALLY let things slide in the last few months/weeks that he was here. which could be possible, but in that case it just means that we're as freaky as each other.

clean is good! but it takes up far too much time............

0 comments: