Friday, June 11, 2010

2 hours

that’s how long i’d spent at JTB today.

it has been a frustrating experience trying to book tickets for my flight home. and i’d typed out a nice, long, ranty post – worthy of the 2 hours i’d waited – recounting the emails that were never replied, phonecalls that were never returned and broken promises by travel agents to get back to me, but lost it all just now when something happened to my computer.

the complaints are out of my system now, at least, and tickets have been booked. i still dont understand why my BOE gave me the contact information which they did, but well.

the JET journey ends 2nd August, via Singapore Airlines* which started the experience.

let’s enjoy what’s left of the time in Japan.

 

*: i’m surprised i actually managed to get tickets on SIA; when i checked online, the only flights within the price range i was given was malaysia airlines :P

0 comments: