Friday, December 18, 2009

‘tis winter indeed

i havent made a post about the weather in a while, so here’s one.

it’s freezing in this country. gah. temperatures suddenly dropped these few days, and it was about 5deg when i was out just now. it’s not as cold as it could be, i suppose, and certainly not as cold as other parts of the world, but the wind is just terrible.

it’s bright outside and sort of warm if you stand in the sun at the moment, but i’m sitting in my cold apartment and can hear the wind howling outside. this morning, i was waiting at the bus stop and had to put in some effort into bracing myself against the wind!

the wind is the killer. the parts of me that are covered by my coat are perfectly fine, but my face gets really cold. i recall many a time last winter where i wanted to get a burka or something to cover most of me, so this must be it again.

meh.

0 comments: